Saturday, April 30, 2011

TRS takes HRC by storm!

Were you there? If not, you at least got to see it streaming. Right? Riiiiight? I hope so! But, if you missed it --for a perfectly legitimate reason I'm sure-- well, you can watch some of it right here!! Unfortunately due to technical, hrm, "oddities" these do not do them justice as to how they really sound live. Which is awesome, of course. And, sadly, the first 3 songs the played (Kingdom, Hypnotize, Ship of Fools) as far as I can find were not recorded. Boo! One of my booty-shaking favorites, Ship of Fools, isn't here but I'll keep looking and update if I stumble across it. Please excuse the ill-timed ads. There's nothing I can do about that.

The Redding Shift pre-show interview:


Video streaming by Ustream


Best Shot, Prodigal Son, Fall Away, Take This Life And Run:


Video streaming by Ustream


Rain/Surround You, Wicked Man, Burnin', Stand Up (they end at 15:13, that's another local band Blackwater James there at the end if you're interested!):


Video streaming by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment